DevitUp is always looking for bright, talented people (irrespective of their location)
to help us develop solutions that fullfill the expectations of our clients and themelves...
A few must-haves for all positions:
- Great communication skills. Our developers, designers and analysts
are distributed throughout the world, thus clear verbal and written skills are highly
- Motivation. Being motivated in all things you do will be reflective
in your work, your attitude and your results.
- Desire to learn. Staying ahead of the curve is the name of this
game - we like the game, so should you.
- Use knowledge of current graphic design software to suggest and produce graphic
art and visual materials for promotions, email blasts and all types of marketing
- Implement and change out artifacts and images through our internal Custom CMS system
and popular 3rd party CMS's.
- Ability to clearly weigh client and designer expectations with relation to design
strategy and mockups.
- Is enthusiastic about the MobileWeb and the challenges it brings.
in multiple browsers.
- Dislikes bureaucracy, is well organized and has ability to come thorugh under tight
- .Net Developer / C# Programmer with web based software experience.
- Design, implement and analyze new systems.
- Has knowledge of well known and accepted Design Patterns and knows when they're
- Ability to configure servers under Windows and Linux environments.
- Manage technical assets and provide program logistics support.
- Plan for hardware/software upgrades, technology refresh initiative, and system
- Investigate potential courses of action to reduce Operations and Maintenance program
- Provide general expertise in the evaluation of technical solutions.
- Ability to convey the meaning in new and innovative copy techniques.
- Knowledge of SEO and best practices with regards to content.
- Posses the ability to work closely with all untis in the company to funnel copy
and polish it for the production environment.
How to Apply
If you feel your a great fit for any of these positions, please send a short email
to team@devitup dot com telling us about yourself and attach a resumé. Place the
title of one of the positions as the subject line.
Usually we work with the prospect for 2 to 6 weeks to gauge their ability and determine
compatibility, communication style, and work ethic...
See something that you don't like or have a suggestion? Voice it below...